How far along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: squash, 2.5-3.8 pounds
Maternity clothes: pants/jeans, the rest is normal
Movement: he has really strong movements, he gets hiccups a few times a day
Sleep: sleeping well when I can quite my mind, starting to think about his arrival a lot, I had a dream the other night my doc told me she was pregnant and I was so worried she wouldn't be there for his birth!
Cravings: nothing unusual
Symptoms: growing baby, swollen ankles
Best moment this week: we shined a flashlight on my stomach and he would move towards it, amazing!
This weekend we went to Houston for the Hruska wedding. The bride is my sister-in-laws best friend, they have been friends for many years and now the Hruska and Abbott families are really close. Friday night, we drove in to stay with Chris' parents. Most Friday nights his parents have karaoke night at a local restaurant. This week it was at a beautiful winery. Chris' dad, Rob, is in the red and Chris' mom, Liz, is the one with her hand up. Everyone always has a great time, it is very entertaining!
Saturday, Liz and I went to Brenham while Chris, Rob, and Blake (Chris' brother) went fishing. Skye (Chris' sister) is getting married the end of April at a bed and breakfast in Brenham. It was great to see the wedding venue, it will be perfect for the wedding! We had a wonderful lunch and shopped all the antique stores, Brenham is so cute and it was a beautiful day. That night we went to the wedding, it was amazing!!
Here is one of the center pieces!
The bride and groom, wish I got a better picture, she was beautiful!
The cake! It was delicious, the cake is my favorite part of a wedding!!
The groom's cake, isn't it amazing!
My beautiful sister-in-law Skye (the bride to be) and her fiance Mark.
Skye and Rob dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment