The next day we almost had a mini tragedy with Gabby. I was out shopping for Case with my mom and Chris called when he got home from work and told me he could not find Gabby! My heart sank, I was so upset. We dropped everything and headed up to our house. My Dad was able to stop work and came as well. We have been having a lot of storms come through lately, and of course there was a thunderstorm on the way. When we got home, Chris had already torn up the house, she was not inside! Just FYI, Gabby does not go outside, she is a totally inside dog, so we were shocked and had no idea where she would be. Chris, my mom and dad all started searching outside, getting soaked in the rain and hail. I was on my knees at home praying for her safe return! Long story short, we were about to print signs to hang in the neighborhood when my dad called that he had found her! She was with a neighbor about 10 homes down from ours! The neighbor told us she came up to him in his garage that evening! We can only guess that she got out when Chris let Caney out before he left for work, that means she was outside all day!! We were so happy to have her back, it was a reunion fit for a movie, everyone was crying! She is sitting on my lap right now as I type this and I am so thankful and blessed to have her back!!
Here she is passed out after her big adventure!
The next few posts will probably be a little out of order, I am trying to catch up! Nursery is done, pictures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment