Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sunday School Shower

We had a wonderful shower with our Sunday School class, hosted by the amazing McCrady's. Jen did an awesome job, the house was beautiful and I looooved the cupcakes, funfetti is the best! There are 4 pregnant ladies in our class, it is really neat to go through this experience with them!

The food table, isn't the sign so cute! The cherry limeade was sooo good, thanks Laura!



Me (35 weeks) and Chris, if you look close you can see my swollen ankles :(

Gifts for baby Case, we are blessed!




Mom and Dad













About to open gifts.




Cute little "Case" outfit, thanks Marc and Kacie!




35 weeks! Getting close! Overall feeling good, just exhausted! I think most of my weight gain is in my swollen ankles :) I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, the doctor says to just drink water and relax (easier said than done!) The baby is the size of a honeydew, the doctor is guessing he is a little over 5 pounds! We met with our pediatrician last week, he seems wonderful, so nice!. I am wearing mostly maternity clothes, half of my tops are probably regular but all my pants are maternity. My mom has been a great help in finding cute clothes. She might not appreciate me announcing this, but, the dress I am wearing in these pictures is one of her bathing suit cover ups, isn't it cute!?




Me and Jen, Jen is 15 weeks in this picture. I love sharing this experience with her, she is such an amazing friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment