Skye (Chris' sister) and Mark's wedding was April 30
th! It was beautiful. It was in
Brenham, TX at Ant Street Inn, a wonderful bed and breakfast. It was the perfect location, the Inn was so cute. The rooms were beautiful, it was nice having everything in one location! Skye did an amazing job planning the wedding, everything was perfect!
Chris and Skye before the rehearsal, Chris wore the perfect shirt!

Rehearsing the big day!


Chris and I at the rehearsal dinner
Me and Skye
Me and Chris with the soon to be bride!

Skye and Mark
Chris is always the kid magnet!

Me with the beautiful bride!
Skye and the maid of honor, Alison

Skye and my mother in law, Liz
Me, Chris, and the bride
Chris and his beautiful sister!
The first dance
Father/Daughter Dance
Me and my nephew Leithan
Skye dancing with Da
Leithan and I dancing

Cutting the cake, it was delicious, the cake is my favorite part of a wedding!

The groom's cake, the chocolate was amazing!

Chris dancing with the kids
Leithan and Brynn

My father in law, Rob, singing with the band!

Overall, it was an amazing weekend. I am so glad I was able to go, the doctor wasn't sure she was going to give me the go ahead, but we had an appointment right before we left town and everything looked great! Now, Case can come whenever he wants!
No comments:
Post a Comment