Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Cold, New High Chair

On Wednesday, Case started getting a runny nose :( I didn't think much of it because he wasn't running a fever and he was smiling and playing the same, so we decided to wait it out.

That morning, Case and I went to a new moms class at our church. It was great, I loved the discussion and it was wonderful to talk to new moms going through the same expeiences I am.

That evening we met the McCrady's for dinner and helped them get their new glider for Molly's nursery. Jen and Ryan have done such a great job on Molly's nursery, it is adorable!!

By that night, Case was running a little fever, it was our first experience with getting a baby temp :/ It went better than I expected! We also tried to suction his nose to help him sleep better, he hated it, it as torture! He didn't sleep well that night, I was exhausted at work the next day!

On Thursday, he was still really congested and had a little cough, so my mom took him to see Dr G. Thank goodness, it was nothing serious. We got a humidifier for his room and have been using saline drops in his nose, he seems to be a lot better!

Friday was my mom's birthday. She brought Case up to my work and we enjoyed lunch together. Chris joined us aswell! I was also fortunate enough to leave work early. It was great, I went straight to my parents house and got to enjoy a nap! Much needed after some rough nights!

Case slept great Friday night, 10-3 and then 3-9:30!! Yay, he loves to sleep on Friday nights!

Here he is Saturday morning watching me get ready.



We have started using his activity jumper. His feet are just about touching the floor and he loves it!











Saturday was game day, Go TECH!






Last week, we got the tray for the bumbo. It's great, he is starting to reach for things and this allows him to see toys at his level and reach for them


Not very coordinated, but trying!




He loves to chew on his hands, but we are trying to prevent this. We got him a new sophie chew toy, he seems to like it. I think he will like it even more when he can hold it better.














Case turns 4 Months this week!! Time is flying by. I think the doctor is going to tell us that we can start cereal. I really think he is ready, he loves to eat! We got him a high chair this weekend. So far, he seems to enjoy it. I think he likes that he is higher. I have already had him in it when I am cooking, and he likes to watch me and be close by. Hopefully, it will help keep him entertained so I can get stuff done in the kitchen.




Cutie!








Saturday night, the McCradys came over. Chris grilled dove and chicken, delicious! Sunday morning, Chris and I had our parenting class at church. Case is getting dedicated next weekend and we had to attend a class before dedication. Case did great in the nursery. We decided to take him with us to bible fellowship though, that is when we got into problems last weekend at the nursery. We will try again next Sunday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment