So sweet in his PJs...

It was such a beautiful Saturday, we wanted to try to go for a walk. It has been so hot this summer, this was the first time we have really ventured out. We tried to go before lunch, but Case got a little frustrated when we were adjusting the straps to fit him. We let him have his nap and lunch and he was in a much better mood.

Saturday night, we went over to the McCrady's for pizza and football. We always have so much fun with them. We can't wait for Molly to arrive, only a few more weeks! We got to see Molly's room, it is just precious! This picture doesn't reflect the fun we had, it's the only one we took though!

Sunday, we went to church and ABF. It was the first Sunday we put Case in the nursery. I went to feed him between church and ABF and he was doing great. When I walked up, he was enjoying the swing (weird because he hates the swing at home)! Our Sunday School class joined with another class to start a brand new class, we had a great time meeting all the new people. When Chris and I went to pick up Case after class, we found him in the hall with a lady. He was uncontrollably crying. They were unable to calm him in class so they had called her in for back up! I think it was the combination of no nap (from 8-12) and new people. All parents get a pager, I was a little disappointed they had not contacted me. As soon as I took him, I was able to calm him down and he was out! He had a great nap during lunch, poor guy! We will try again next Sunday with a little more instruction to our teachers!
I went to the dentist today. During my appointment, Case went to GGs. Here he is watching Mickey, his favorite!!


No comments:
Post a Comment